Suzanne is a leading expert in the spa, beauty and wellness industries, advising and contributing to some of the most influential media brands including Condé Nast, The Sunday Times, Wall Street Journal and The Telegraph. As a thought influencer, her advice is also sought from product and retail brands such as Unilever, L'Oreal and Selfridges to globally-renowned spas including The Small Maldives Island Company.
Suzanne and her team work with brand owners to marketing directors, global advertising and PR agencies to cut through the wellness white noise helping brands clearly determine their story and making sure it is reflected meaningfully and holistically through every touch point of the business.
Using her black book of contacts Suzanne also draws on the expertise of world-class experts to deliver a wide range of services. This includes media creatives from trend analysts, writers, bloggers, art directors, designers, photographers, stylists and film-makers to highly qualified and experienced wellness practitioners from nutritionists, yoga teachers to mindfulness and wellness experts. Range of services include:
- Strategic planning and ideation
- Trends forecasting
- High level creative concepts and ideas
- Brand ambassadors
- Events and experiences - influencer talks for industry and Consumer events and workshops
- Retreat curation from programming to hand-picking the ideal experts for the clientele
- PR agent/agency match-making for brands and businesses
Helping brands and businesses to think and act like publishers
- Editorial content strategies
- Editor in residence - ensuring continuity and tone of voice across all areas of communications, joining the dots between campaigns through to PR and marketing to engage and inform.
- Creative production - editing, designing, writing and proofing
- Original webisodes
- Public speaking, panel and event hosting